GIS for UFST
This folder contains GIS information related to Strike Team deployments
- Editing Hosted Feature Layers
- Hosted feature layers in ArcGIS Online (AGOL) can be opened in either ArcMap v10.5.1 or ArcGIS Pro v2.2.3 and edited locally (i.e. on your desktop). Edits can then be/are synchronized back to the hosted feature layer in the ESRI Cloud so that all users in the Group can see the changes in Web Maps, ...
- UFST: Required Data Entry in Collector
- All feature layer attributes in either an ArcMap Map Document or an ArcGIS Pro Project that are published to ArcGIS Online (AGOL) as a hosted feature layer for “required entry” (Allow NULLS = No) should require a user selection (i.e. from a drop-down) or entry in Collector. However, current ...
- UFST: Data Processing Attributes
- All feature layer attributes in either an ArcMap Map Document or an ArcGIS Pro Project that are published to ArcGIS Online (AGOL) as a hosted feature layer (i.e. share as web layer in ArcGIS Pro) will become part of the Collector data collection web map (and data entry screen) unless the GIS ...
- UFST: ArcGIS Setup, Processing, and Reporting
- This manual outlines steps needed for the setup, processing, and reporting of Urban Forest Strike Team (UFST) data collected through ESRI Collector and ArcGIS Online. It is intended for individuals with intermediate ArcGIS skills, but could be used by novice ArcGIS users that can follow ...
- UFST: AGOL Databases XML
- An XML file for UFST ArcGIS online databases.
- UFST AGOL File Geodatabase Master Collector XML
- An XML file for creating/editing the UFST ArcGIS File Geodatabase for Collector app.