Urban and Community Forestry State Coordinator's Checklists
These documents are specific to State Coordinator's roles for a UFST deployment.
- UFST Incident Response Procedures and Checklists
- This document provides the State Coordinator with a brief introduction to the Urban Forest Strike Team organizational chart and a contact list template to be used for each disaster-affected municipality.
- State U&CF Coordinator Storm Response Checklist
- Following a natural disaster, the State Coordinator should assess the needs of all storm-impacted cities in their state. The State Coordinator and State Forester should then determine if the assistance needed can be handled using in-state resources of if an Urban Forest Strike Team should be ...
- Urban Forest Strike Team Post-Disaster Rapid Tree Risk Assessment Specification
- These specifications conform to ANSI A300 (Part 9)-2017 Tree Risk Assessment; a. Tree Failure and have been prepared for Urban Forest Strike Team (UFST) deployments that include natural disasters, disaster exercises, and training workshops.