UFST Team Leader Resources
These checklists and resources guide the Team Leader through the pre-deployment, deployment, daily routine, and demobilization protocols for a UFST deployment response.
- Team Leader Pre-Deployment Responsibilities
- The Team Leader “pre-deployment checklist” includes 6 activities. Not all of these will be appropriate for all incidents and it assumes that TLs have sufficient notification before crew mobilization to accomplish these tasks. This is a critical step in mobilization and it should be a rare event ...
- Team Leader Deployment Responsibilities
- UFST Team Leader deployment responsibilities. This is the checklist for the pre-crew mobilization visit.
- Team Leader Incident Responsibilities
- This Team Leader checklist covers initial crew briefing and daily activities.
- Team Leader Demobilization Responsibilities
- This Team Leader checklist identifies tasks for handing over responsibilities to an in-coming TL or when the incident response is completed.
- UFST Job Hazard Analysis - Template
- This template can be used by the Team Leader to customize a Job Hazard Analysis (JHA) to be included in an Incident Action Plan (IAP).