How do I submit a meeting announcement for the Events section of Urban Forestry South?
In order to submit a calendar event (or any content) to the UFS website for 'publication', you must be a registered user. Then...
- Login to Urban Forestry South;
- 'Click' on My Workspace;
- In the 'Add Item' dropdown, select 'Calendar Event';
- 'Click' on 'Add New Item'.
- Then enter the event information;
- Items with a red marker are required fields;
- When all information is entered, 'click' on the 'Save and View'.
- Verify the event information you entered;
- 'Click' on the 'Edit' tab if you need to make changes.
- 'Click' on the 'Review' tab;
- From the 'Review' page, select 'Send Content to a Reviewer'.
You will be notified via e-mail when the event has been accepted and 'published'.
Jul 23, 2004
Content, Edit, Event, Submit