This is a collection of short articles suitable for inclusion into your newsletters.
Locate an article of interest, 'click' on the title, cut & paste the text and any associated image or photograph, modify as needed for your local community or audience, and properly cite in your newsletter.
Enter a word or phrase to search:
- full text
- Road to a Thoughtful Street Tree Master Plan
- This free book details how to design beautiful and functional street tree plantings
- Forestry Professors Leading Team to Inventory Trees on Auburn's Campus
- Researchers from Auburn University and the U.S. Forest Service recently inventoried all trees within the managed areas of Auburn University’s campus in order to provide information and techniques for managing the urban forest and planning future projects at Auburn.
- Counting trees and planning for the future
- Knowing what kind of trees are planted in the city, where they are and what condition they are in will enable Thigpen and her crew to work more efficiently. The data will help identify where trees are needed, help them prioritize which trees need to be pruned or removed and will document the benefits of the urban forest.